Being ancient and peaceful, Hoian Ancient Town is one of the most popular destinations in Vietnam that has something for all travellers. Once a bustling trading port with many traders from China, Japan, Hoian is now a World Heritage Site whose buildings, streets and culture are well preserved and reflect the influences, both local and foreign, that have combined to produce this unique town. Wonderful people, fantastic foods, beautiful shops and sparkling lanterns, Hoian will captivate you with its beauty and worldly charm.
– Morning: 8:30 a.m – 11:00 a.m (Enjoy a gentle Hoian with quiet and peaceful atmosphere)
– Afternoon: 3:30 p.m – 6:00 p.m (Relax on a local boat and enjoy sunset on Hoai river, discover Hoian’s local specialities and Hoian in the night time with its colourful lanterns, glistening streets and romantic charm)
Visit 5 destinations and enjoy boat trip
1. Fujian Assembly Hall:
- Explore typical architecture of Chinese Assembly Hall
- Learn about worshipping tradition of Chinese in Hoian
2. Tan Ky Heritage House:
- Get knowledge of 19th century Vietnamese merchant’s house in Hoian
- Learn about architecture according to Southern philosophy
3. Kazik Park: Know more about Mr. Kazik and his contribution in preserving Hoian Ancient Town
4. Japanese Covered Bridge:
- Learn about the religious meanings behind the 400-year-old bridge
- Learn about the bridge’s unique architecture and milestones during history of Hoian
5. Phung Hung Heritage House:
- Explore the architecture of a Vietnamese trading house containing a blending of Vietnamese, Chinese and Japanese styles
- Learn about the tradition of worshipping ancestors of Vietnamese people
6. Boat trip (optional):
- Enjoy the peaceful atmosphere and the living rhythm of locals with the flow of Hoai river for the morning tour.
- Enjoy sunset on Hoai river and drop paper lantern for the afternoon tour.
– Voluntary student guide
(We’re voluntary guides and we’re ready to guide you around to practice English and support local community)
– Entrance ticket of Hoian Ancient Town: 120,000 VND/person
– Boat service: 120,000 VND/boat (about 4 people)
– Entrance ticket for student guide: 80,000 VND
(Free for children under 15)
Exclude: Foods and drinks
TYPE OF TOUR: Private
MINIMUM NUMER OF PARTICIPANTS: 2
NOTE FOR THIS OPTION:
We’re voluntary local student guides and we are not licensed tour guide, and we would like to do the tour to practice English and help you gain experience so that we would be grateful if you could support us for the entrance ticket. And the entrance ticket: 80.000VND/ guide. Please kindly let us know whether you will be able to pay the entrance ticket for the tour guide or not before confirming the email.
Thank you very much.