Tra Que is a small village located 3 kilometres to the north of Hoian, between De Vong river and the Tra Que algal pond. It is a very popular local destination well-known for its cornucopia of organically cultivated herbs and vegetables.
During your tour, you will cycle around and explore the scenic countryside and picturesque villages in the area, and perhaps visit the famous Chuc Thanh pagoda, all while absorbing fascinating knowledge from the proud locals. You will travel a lovely winding road through the lush rice paddies in the countryside.!
– Morning: 8:30 a.m – 11.30 a.m
– Afternoon: 2:30 p.m – 5.30 p.m
Visit 3 destinations
– Tan An Market: Learn about daily local life, the typical ingredients in local meal, tropical fruits
– Chuc Thanh Pagoda: Learn about Buddhism and architecture in combination with culture.
– Tra Que Vegetable Village: Prepare soil, plant vegetable and fertilize it, ride buffalo.
Do 2 activities:
– To prepare soil, plant vegetable and fertilize and water it.
– To ride buffalo : To learn how to ride buffalo
– Voluntary student guide
(We’re free guides and we’re ready to guide you around to practice English and support local community)
– Total fee: 80,000 VND/person
Entrance ticket of Tra Que Vegetable Village: 20,000 VND/person
Local community support: 60,000 VND/person
(Free for children under 10)
– Bicycle rental: 30,000 VND/person
– Travel Insurance
Type of tour: PRIVATE TOUR