Thank you for your interest in Hoian Mates. Please read the following information carefully before registration.
- Send an email to our Tour Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use online booking function on the page BOOK NOW on our Homepage
- Use hotline on the website: +84-935-394-655
- Please note that all booking on our homepage or email to any other mail box will be forwarded to our Tour Department so it will be more convenient if you send your request directly to email@example.com.
2. REQUESTED INFORMATION FOR BOOKING A TOUR
- Your full names and nationality (for reception desk contact)
- Number of participants
- Date and time (please note that you want a full day or a half day tour)
- Places you would like to visit (please take a look at the tour options listed in this link to choose your preferred one)
- Special request (please let us know if you have any special request, for instance: special concern on food, architecture, shopping, etc.)
- Means of transportation (Preferably, bicycle)
- Your hotel and its address (or your preferred meeting place)
3. IMPORTANT NOTES
- Hoian Mates is a voluntary organization run by local students so we do not require any charge. You only have to prepare your expenses during the tour like: transportation fees, restaurant meals and drinks, entrance tickets for you and your local tour guide. All of your contribution (if applicable) will come to a fund for Hoian Mates development like: training course, charity programs, not for personal purposes. Please also keep in mind that because we need time to arrange a suitable voluntary local tour guide for you, we highly recommend you should book tour at least 1 day in advance.
- Please kindly let us know at least 1 hour when you want to cancel the tour because all members take many hours to move to meeting point.
- You will receive an email clearly confirming the time and place for us to pick you up and we will expect a reply of confirmation from you. Please stay in touch until we reach a final agreement. For those bookings by the online booking form: Please note that you will receive an automatic replying e-mail immediately. This does not mean that your tour has been successfully booked. It just confirms that we have received your booking and we will contact you as soon as possible for all acceptance and arrangements of your tour.
- For any urgent assistances, you had better ring to the hotline: +84-935-394-655 ( Ms Hanh) and she is willing to help you.
- If your hotel is near our meeting point, we will pick you up there and we will start the tour from there (for this case, please make sure that you have already had bicycle).
In case your hotel is far, we will confirm in the email for a specific meeting point, and then you get there by taxi, rent the bicycle and start the tour.
>> Please note that the government doesn’t charge the entrance ticket with tour guides who got tour guide license. But all members in Hoian Mates are students, and we don’t have tour guide license, which means we need a charge for the entrance ticket, so if you agree to join Walking City Tour, please make sure to pay the entrance ticket for your local tour guide with 80.000VND/person.